Sunday 8 May 2016

Time for some more Black Series love : CC-2224 "Commander Cody"

Now let me start off by saying, I have a very special spot in my heart for the prequals. Sure they have their flaws and I'll admit "Attack of the Clones" is far from my favorite as an overall Star Wars flick. However, the miriad of characters that lead to the incredible "Clone Wars" TV Series would not have happened if not for those movies. Without getting too much into my thoughts about the prequals let's get right in it ( There will be a post later about my thoughts and feelings about the entire saga)
      One of the better known Clones was CC-2224 or Commander Cody. Commander Cody can be seen Episode 3 interacting with the Jedi and is a Clone which paved the path for other notable Clone Troopers such as Captain Rex and Fives among the thousands of Jango Fett based Clones.
   Looking at the figure, it's easy to see that the Clone Trooper armor was heading towards the traditional "Storm Troooper" armor we saw during Episode 4. This figure came with two blasters; the huge DC-15A blaster rifle and the traditional DC-15S blaster. Once again it's easy to see the amount of care that went into the mold and another example of awesome level of detail.
   This  figure was a surprise find on my first trip on opening day at a brand new comic book store. It was great timing as I was on the look out for some troopers for the collection! Please enjoy the following pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment